3 Replies Latest reply on Mar 19, 2012 10:03 AM by karenpeacock

Labels' color

Rookie

Is there a way to change the color scheme of a Process in Console? Some users having a big problem seeing Change's default green labels. I would like to make them all black.

• 1. Re: Labels' color
          karenpeacock SupportEmployee

Hi

You can't do this by process I'm afraid, you would need to alter the design of each of the windows in Change.  You do this by locating the window in Window Manager (for example under Change Management - Change).  Then you need to high-light each of the groupboxes on the window and alter the background colour on them.  If you set the Enable Background Colour to False the groupbox will not have a colour and the text should appear in black.

Best wishes

Karen

• 2. Re: Labels' color
            Rookie

We do want colored group boxes. What we don't want is that Landesk changes label colors at will when the background color of group box changes.

• 3. Re: Labels' color
              karenpeacock SupportEmployee

Hi

I'm afraid that the functionality is that the attribute label colour changes automatically when you change the group box colour.  If you wanted to have a different colour for labels you can do this by dragging on a Label control and setting the font that you want but this would mean manually typing in each label name that you want again I'm afraid.

Best wishes

Karen