Did you resolved the issue mentioned above?
I am having the same issue. Any info much appreciated.
Yopu have to inject the good drivers into thde WINPE image.
What is the model of the computer you want to capture ?
Another check... If you have more than one PXE proxy on your net, are you sure that the correct PXE replies to the client? Check the ip of PXE during download of WinPE image.
First did you remove WAIK before you did the Upgrade or was this a fresh install of LANDesk ? If you did and the driver are not showing up and if you are trying to Imge Dell has a great CAB drivers you can install on the LANDesk Server. Try the following links..
Hope this helps
I did not remove WAIK from my core server before I updated to 9.0 SP3, and I had the same non-functioning HII problem as described in the initial post.
To remedy the problem, I took the following steps:
1. Removed WAIK from core server
2. Created new virtual machine, set up new LANDesk Core install, local database, patched to SP3.
3. Copied boot.wim from new installation, opened with imagex and edited 3 settings:
- /temp/coreserver.txt (added orig. core server name)
- /windows/system32/all.reg (added orig. core server name)
- added orig. core certs to /cba/cbaroot/certs directory
4. Copied the modified boot.wim to the PXE server.
5. Deleted core server installation from step 2.
It's a bit of work, but not too bad. Hope this helps someone else!