3 Replies Latest reply on Apr 8, 2008 4:16 PM by RickDavie

Remote control from core to remote agent ok, Remote control from console off core not ok

Apprentice

If I log on to the core and open the console then select management gateway remote control, the remote control tool opens, I can log in, it shows the discovering agents window, displays the list of clients, select one and remote it sucessfully. Total time about 30ish seconds

If I log on to my workstation and open the console, select management gateway remote control, the remote control tool opens, i wait, i wait some more,I get prompted for login after 30-60 seconds, I wait a lot, no discovering agent window is displayed, after 3-4 minutes the clients are displayed, i select one, i wait some more, then 1 of 2 things happens, the remote tool closes or nothing.

Is there any way of troubleshooting this? I have spoken to our network guy and he can see the packets getting to the management gateway in the dmz the same as they do from the core.

LDMG 8.7 ISO Downloaded March 08

LDMS 8.8 on core and consoles

LDMG is sitting in DMZ with ip 10.250.250.100, WAN IP is forwarded to this with 443 allowed

Core is on 192.168.4.x subnet, 10.250.250.100 can connect over 443 to core ip

My machine is on 192.168.5.x subnet

Any machine on trusted side can connect on 443 to LDMG in DMZ