3 Replies Latest reply on Mar 30, 2012 3:21 PM by zman

MAC 9.0 SP3 can't write to .0 cert

zman Master

So running SP3 and trying to configure the CSA on the client 10.6.8. I'm running the Landesk Management Gateway.app as a local admin and requesting the broker cert works fine. However, it does not update the bottom of the .0 cert. If I change permissions on the .0 cert and manually add the:

BrokerIP=xxx.xx.xx.xxx
      BrokerHost=ldmga.xxx.com

It works. Any other MAC users having  issues with SP3?  I have a work around, but wondering if this is a know issue.

• 1. Re: MAC 9.0 SP3 can't write to .0 cert
          mrspike SSMMVPGroup

ZMAN I just built a SP3 Dev core and put a Mac on it... I cannot get it to run a full inventory scan, has your run one?

1 of 1 people found this helpful
          • 2. Re: MAC 9.0 SP3 can't write to .0 cert
            jfisher Rookie

v9 sp3 ..Just checked and my mac test clients (also 9 sp3) seem to be restricted to system based interactions, with processes running as a local user failing although they have a valid cert the client cannot request portal tasks nor run user initiated inventory scans when using the cloud appliance... the devices seem to be checking in for a basic mini scan but could this be a permissions issue? Was there something other than the creation of a new agent for sp3 (and requesting a cert) that was supposed to be done after the upgrade? ldiscan and ldapm are racking up crash logs on the client.  Just thought I would put out a feeler before hitting up some more test systems.

• 3. Re: MAC 9.0 SP3 can't write to .0 cert
              zman Master

So apparently you need to do a rebuild all on the MAC client and redeploy for the new cert to come down, very differnt then the Wintel clients.