2 Replies Latest reply on Jul 11, 2012 4:43 PM by SeanH

Delay In Writing while I am using Remote Controle Feature

Rookie

Delay In Writing while I am using Remote Controle Feature .

I have Windows server 2008 , SQL 2008 , LANDesk SP3

I configured the agent with driver option in remote control tab , i tried to use auto keyboard mapping . but the delay still .  while i am writing or trying to logon

Any Suggestion ???

• 1. Re: Delay In Writing while I am using Remote Controle Feature
          Rookie

We have the same issue since installing sp3, but it only affects certain users of the remote console. I tried the same things as you, but nothing really working to fix the slow write. Once we are in the machine it seems fine, especially with mirror drivers off. Anyone else out there having the same issues?

• 2. Re: Delay In Writing while I am using Remote Controle Feature
            SeanH Rookie

Our service desk people are reporting the same issue as well. It happens with the mirror driver both enabled and disabled (worse). This was never a problem until 9.0 sp3.

It seems that there is a 5 second delay when typing or maybe a screen refresh problem.

The behavior is not really consistent. I can remote to a computer that had this issue from my workstation and it'll work fine for me, even though 10 seconds before someone else was remoted in and was having this issue. But i've also experienced this from my console.

Help?