I followed Doc 1089 to the T and checked on the computer in the ldapl32.ini file to see if the core passed on the registry entry I added in the core and it was there.
I run a Full Sync scan on the computer and nothing new shows in my inventory.
The registry keys I added all have a dword listed or Reg_sz listed in the registry.
Checked, doublechecked spelling , spaces, commas etc in fact I took a entry that is working and copyed it but put it under a different heading in the inventory and it only shows under the heading it was in originally(I did not delete the original entry only copyed/duplicated).
The original heading was (Computer) - Custom Data - Landesk. The new heading (Computer) - Custom data - Nic settings.
Also checked in Services - Inventory Blocked applications and can't find my entry in there either.