What I am looking for is --- An appliance type device that we will be able to use for LANDesk – Windows 7 deployment to like our 500+ field offices. We want to get rid of shipping of machines that require new image. Instead a represntative can go to sites and Deploy OS using this appliance device.
· Do companies using LANDesk have used such device?
· If so what kind of devices have folks tried to use?
· It has to be a plug and play type device that we could configure and then ship to the different locations and plug it in and have it get the DHCP IP address and be up and running and ready for us?
· We are not looking for a rack mounted type device, we want it to be as mobile as possible with lots of storage?
· We want to know that it has been tested and used with LANDesk for deploying Windows 7 image?
Any inputs will be greatly appreciated.