To me it sounds like your local db may be somewaht corrupt. I would try and delete and recreate:
1. Stop the LANDesk Policy Invoker service.
2. Delete the LDClientDB.db3 file in the Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\LANDesk\ManagementSuite\Database or programdata\LANDesk\ManagementSuite\Database directory.
3. Run "CLIENTDBUTIL.EXE /create". The executable is in the LDCLIENT directory.
4. Start the LANDesk Policy Invoker service.
I did that already. That's what the Clear_Client_Queue script does. (ths script was included in Landesk)
Any other suggestions?
Sorry never used the script in question. I would look at the job that is hanging and see why it is hanging the queue (e.g., not running silently and waiting for user input, etc...)
I tryed reinstalling the agent but now the job just hangs instead of in queue.
I uninstalled the agent, rebooted, removed all landesk folders and the landesk key under hklm\software\intel and it still hangs.
I give up.
So sounds like the job is the issue. Can you provide some information about the job?
- Type - batch, MSI,
- Delivery Type. Is it running silently, etc..
- Possibly post the script if batch, vb, etc...
- What is the package doing.
Its a bach file but any batch file I try does the same thing.
I'm running it as a push, download from source delivery. (Don't pay any attention to the name as I am not sending it as a WOL)
I am attaching a snapshot of the task and the job log.