4 Replies Latest reply on Apr 16, 2008 7:25 AM by ahe

How it is possible to create a Scheduled Task of a Managed Script to run only once on a client?

ahe Expert

Hello,

I've created some Managed Scripts to copy files. I've made a Scheduled Task, add a query to install the files only on some clients and start the task.

All works fine, the files are copied on all clients which were reachable.  

On next day I checked it, but nothing happens (mmh... have I forgotten to set the Start time (?)   ), so I start it manually now with the setting "Devices that did not succeed".

Fine, only the clients which do not got the files in the first try will be used for deployment.

After finishing this manual task, I schedule it to the next day at the same time, it works but now the task is finished and I have to do the same again (mmh...  !http://community.landesk.com/support/images/emoticons/plain.gif!)

Ok, I'll set it to every day but I can't change the settings for "Schedule these devices" to  "Devices that did not succeed", but I start it (hope springs eternal    ).

But what's happen at next days? All of my finished clients got the files again! The task starts from scratch.

How it is possible to create a Scheduled Task of a Managed Script to run only once on a client? I think it was possible in in the past (with APM?), but now???

LANDesk 8.7 SP5

Regards

Axel