Looking for some input/guidance regarding Content Replication. Here's the facts:
1) Our Replicator is a 2008 R2 SP1 Server VM.
2) Content Replication works fine when we test it using the default sdmcache location set in the Registry at
C:\Program Files (x86)\LANDesk\LDCLient\sdmcache
3) The Replicator VM itself is limited for disk space, therefore, we've been allocated space on one of our file shares.
4) On the Replicator, we have mapped R: to the file share \\ServerName\ShareName and created the sdmcache folder.
5) We edited the Registry on the Replicator to point to the file share
6) Rebooted the Replicator and tested, but Replication failed.
7) The Replicator Log shows that it's connecting to the Source OK and the target Preferred Server OK.
8) However, once it tries to copy the files, the log states "Failed to download file" and the file name.
So, I can't quite figure out what's causing the failure.
Any input or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.