To remove all Targets from a scheduled task:
- Open Scheduled Tasks Pane
- Right Click on the appropriate scheduled task
- Select Cancel
- Wait for Scheduled Task to stop
- Expand the appropriate scheduled task
- Expand All devices
- Select a device/user that has the correct associated Query Name.
- Right Click and select delete, or the big red X icon.
- Select Yes
Even though you appear to be selecting one device it will remove the entire query. If you have multiple target queries, repeat the process. Or simply select all targets (Ctrl + A) and delete. This will also get any individual machines that were targeted.
...I was trying to delete the query from with the TARGETS part of the scheduled task but there was no delete option.
I just did what you suggested and I saw the prompt indicating that Landesk would delete their associated query, device group or LDAP object"