7 Replies Latest reply on Nov 19, 2009 12:45 PM by Novar

How do I Copy & Paste to copy my report?

Apprentice

Okay now...I KNOW how to Copy & Paste...outside of LD anyway.  But IN LD?  I'm having a problem.

I created a report regarding local Administrator & Power User's groups.  I've decided to split it to make a separate report for each of the two groups.  I can "copy" it, but where ( & how ) do I "paste" it?  If I try to paste it in either "My Reports" or "All Custom Reports", it merely writes over the same report.  I get no chance to give it a different name.  If after I "copy" it, if I rename the existing report, when I go to "paste" it, I seem to paste over the report that I'm trying to copy.  It's either that, or I've copied to somewhere out in the "ether", because I don't where the heck it went to.  What the heck am I missing?

If anyone out there could help me to "see the light" here, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks in advance,

Tom

P.S. - While I'm here, I don't seem to have any control over the report formatting either.  To do so I have to export the data to Excel or Access then create my own formatting?