2 Replies Latest reply on Aug 8, 2012 3:44 AM by bastien440

Database information location

Rookie

Hello,

when I started LANDESK manager, I obtain these information about the computer DEPEIWLT2038

landesk.JPG

As you can see it, for this computer, it exists a vulnerability with id MSXML4-SP3.
      I'm able to find this vulnerability in the table Vunlerability from Landesk database, but I don't find the way to link it with the computer DEPEIWLT2038 (which is found in table Computer). I already tried to find my answer in ComputerVulnerability, succeedless.

I hope you'll be able to give a tip to resolve my problem : I need these information to build a security app who access to the DB.

Cordially,

Bastien Faure

• 1. Re: Database information location
          SupportEmployee

This information is stored as a compressed BLOB in the database.  You can have it extracted by selecting Create a Task from the toolbar and then choosing Gather Historical Data.  This will then extract that information so you can access it.

• 2. Re: Database information location
            Rookie

First of all thanks a lot for your answer.

But I need more details :

- Will this BLOB give me the information I'm looking for ? I only need to know HOW Landesk access to the DB and queries it to show us the following data (i.e picture)

- I work only with the DB, and I need to know the count of installed and missing patches, so I don't want to use landesk software...

- To sum up, I wanted the SQL Query that landesk uses

I hope I'm clear enough,

Thanks.