Packages can be exported and imported however, nothing for Scheduled Tasks. http://community.landesk.com/support/docs/DOC-2323#comment-9491 If you do an inplace upgrade you wil be fine. I wrote up a way to do this a little while ago and can't find it, but it basically goes like this:
- Create a copy of your DB with a new name - test 1.
- Install 9.X on a test machine, could be a local vmware instance.
- Point the 9.x upgrade to the backup copy of your db.
- Go through the normal upgrade process and make sure both cores are at the same patch level.
- You can now core sync with your new core.