6 Replies Latest reply on Feb 5, 2015 9:45 AM by Jamie Cannon

Process Designer - Downloadable Process Templates

Apprentice

Is there somewhere that users post their processes and object designs for their systems that they would like to share?  We have LDSD 7.5

• 1. Re: Process Designer - Downloadable Process Templates
          masterpetz ITSMMVPGroup

Hi Steve,

I don't think that it makes sense to post process or object design. The built-in processes are a good point to start how a process could look like but in the end every process needs to be modified to meet the customers or the own needs. The first thing you have to do is to identify how your organisation works and at this point, you don't need a servicedesk tool. If you have an imagination how your internal processes could look like, you can try to map them in a servicedesk tool process that fits your needs best.

Kind regards

Christian

• 2. Re: Process Designer - Downloadable Process Templates
            Jamie Cannon ITSMMVPGroup

I don't think there is a special place for this however if you have questions on how to help with certain aspects of your design work you can post questions as needed.  I'm not sure if a lot of people would share their full process designs since they are typically specific for their orgnaization and could contain internal ONLY information.

Was there something specific you were needing?

• 3. Re: Process Designer - Downloadable Process Templates
              Apprentice

I just wanted to test some processes other than the OOB that have worked for others.  Im new to this, so just interested in seeing examples of what can be done.  Even seeing real world process flows could help.  I've implemented incident and change so far.  Change Management a big difference from the OOB for our organization.  Its 90% done now, but took a while to understand.  Seeing what other do would help greatly.  Thanks guys for the input.

• 4. Re: Process Designer - Downloadable Process Templates

Here are a couple:         

Equipment CheckOut

C&G.jpg  Equipment Checkout.JPG

Does this help?  Contact me if you need any more specific help with this or ideas.

• 5. Re: Process Designer - Downloadable Process Templates
                  Spartan Apprentice

Good Morning Jamie,

I know this is a pretty old post but I was wondering if you might be willing to share some details about the "Equipment Checkout" process? 

I'm trying to find a quick way to allow our helpdesk staff to check Out/In loaner equipment. 

Thank you,

• 6. Re: Process Designer - Downloadable Process Templates

Sorry for the delay.. I've been fighting the flu all week.  Shoot me an email at [email protected] and let me know what you are looking to get.

Thanks,