2 Replies Latest reply on Oct 19, 2012 3:47 AM by Rose.Bunn

Webdesk  -  Problem with dashboards on ipad

Apprentice

I have a welcome screen which is a  dashboard with three queries on it displaying three work list that sit under each other.   On the iPAd I cannot scroll through the calls in the dashboard queries, it defalts to 5 calls.  However

if I use a seach query not part of a dash board the queries scroll through all the calls correctly, and displays 'page 1 of 15' etc.  this does not appear on ordinary search queries not part of a dash board.  Both sets of queries

are set up in a similar way. 

We only have one instance of webdesk and not a separate instance for mobile devise.

Can anyone tell me why this is.    Thanks

• 1. Re: Webdesk  -  Problem with dashboards on ipad
          karenpeacock SupportEmployee

Hi Rose

You mention "We only have one instance of webdesk and not a separate instance for mobile devise."  Do you mean that you are seeing the mobile or the non-mobile version of Web Desk on your iPad?

If you look at the supported platforms for Web Desk the browsers listed do not include the browsers on a mobile device.  You might be able to experiment and try installing different browsers but the results are unknown because they are untested.  The recommended and tested product to use on an iPad is Mobile Web Desk.

Regards

Karen

• 2. Re: Webdesk  -  Problem with dashboards on ipad
            Apprentice

Thank you for the reply Karen.  We are now using Mobile Webdesk and it's looking a lot better.  I still have an issue though of scrolling through query results on a Dashboard.  I have got round this by increasing the amount of records displayed in the general setting of the query as we do have a few queues with over a hundred or so calls and now they only have to page one or two pages.  I think this may be the answer.