3 Replies Latest reply on Feb 6, 2013 10:18 AM by Jamie Cannon

Assignment Details missing from request

Rookie

In my incident process assigments show information about where calls have been assigned.

In request it just shows 1, 2, 3

I have attached a screen shot to demonstrate.

I am running Version 7.4

How do I get this to change?

Thank you

• 1. Re: Assignment Details missing from request
          Jamie Cannon ITSMMVPGroup

You have to do this at the object level.  Go to Designer --> Object Designer --> Request Managment and select the main object for which you want this data to show (in your example click on the main level of Assignment).  On the right side where the properties are shown you will see a section towards the bottom called "User Interface Properties".  To get data to show, choose the Tree Node Description Attributes and open that.  In there you will see all the options you can select.  This is where you would choose to show your Assigned User, Group, Creation Data, etc...

TreeNode.JPG

Also, if you are going to have multiple items that show, the "Tree Node Title Separator" and you can put anything in here you want to separate the attributes.  Normally I will use a space | space to separate these.

You can do this for any object collection you want (Notes, Resolutions, Assignments, Tasks, etc...)

Hope this helps.

• 2. Re: Assignment Details missing from request
            Rookie

Thank you!!

It worked

• 3. Re: Assignment Details missing from request
              Jamie Cannon ITSMMVPGroup

Excellent!  Now you can do this for any of those collection folders you have.