1 of 1 people found this helpful
take a look in the C:\windwos\Temp\wscfg32.xlg on the client if it exists. Normaly everything that goes wrong while the installation is logged here. I have seen internal error if the scheduler service can't access the client machine or if the disk space on the client is to low.
From the core server open the run box and browse to \\computername\admin$, if you can get check to see if the directory was created ($ldcfg) and the temp file for the agent installation copied to there.
If the directory is not there or the temp agent not copied, check to ensure that there isn't a firewall running on the device. You should also check the clients administrators group to ensure that the account you are using in your scheduler service has administrative access.
If the agent files are there check to see if the agent actually installed. Sometimes the client has a reboot that it wants but doesn't get. Even though the agent installed, it returns a failure because it wants a reboot.
Thanks for your answer.
First, I have check if the directory $ldcfg was created. The answer is no.
The account in the scheduler is an administrator account, no problem.
So I've looked at the firewall, there is the Windows firewall enable on the client. (On my PC too, there is the Windows firewall enable, but it worked). I decided to disable the Windows firewall on the client.
It always don't work but I have another error code : 1081
managed to solve by changing the account the task scheduler localsystem for the domain administrator.
check in configure> Services> Scheduler> change login.
Thank you but my problem is resolved in another post.