I enabled Autofix by scope for a patch today but nothing shows in the "Autofix" column when displaying all detected patches. I do see Global when I enable patches to autofix via Global. I would have thought I would have seen "Scoped" listed in the Autofix Column. Everyone else seeing the same thing or is my Core broke.<GRIN>
Also, if you want to what the definitions are set to through a database query here is some database information.
The Global Autofix value is stored in the Vulnerability table and scoped autofix value is stored in VulCountsScoped table.
The values in the database are either 1 for true or 0 or NULL for false.