1 Reply Latest reply on Apr 23, 2013 7:54 AM by karenpeacock

Question on Escalation Reporting

Apprentice

Hi I have a report to show actual time of incidents and have used the following SQL query:

SELECT DISTINCT "im_incident_esc_point"."im_expiry_date", "lc_response_level"."lc_title", "lc_escalation_action"."lc_action_time", "pm_process"."pm_creation_date", "Customer"."tps_title", "Customer"."tps_name", "im_incident"."im_id", "tps_escalation_status"."tps_name", "tps_escalation_status"."tps_title"
      FROM   ((((("ITBM_SQL"."dbo"."im_incident_esc_point" "im_incident_esc_point" INNER JOIN "ITBM_SQL"."dbo"."im_incident" "im_incident" ON "im_incident_esc_point"."im_incident_guid"="im_incident"."pm_guid") INNER JOIN "ITBM_SQL"."dbo"."lc_escalation_action" "lc_escalation_action" ON "im_incident_esc_point"."im_escalation_action_guid"="lc_escalation_action"."lc_guid") INNER JOIN "ITBM_SQL"."dbo"."tps_escalation_status" "tps_escalation_status" ON "im_incident_esc_point"."im_status_guid"="tps_escalation_status"."tps_guid") INNER JOIN "ITBM_SQL"."dbo"."pm_process" "pm_process" ON "im_incident"."pm_guid"="pm_process"."pm_guid") INNER JOIN "ITBM_SQL"."dbo"."lc_response_level" "lc_response_level" ON "im_incident"."im_response_level_guid"="lc_response_level"."lc_guid") INNER JOIN "ITBM_SQL"."dbo"."tps_group" "Customer" ON "pm_process"."pm_customer_guid"="Customer"."tps_guid"
      WHERE  "lc_escalation_action"."lc_action_time"=100 AND AND "tps_escalation_status"."tps_title"<>N'Cancelled'
      ORDER BY "im_incident"."im_id"

This can be used by anyone BTW!  The problem is that I have two rows for the same incident where the response level has changed.  Is there any way to overcome this?

I'm on 7.4 and am using a crystal report.