Not sure what version you are coming from but try this:
1. Make sure you have the LDMS Remote Console installed on the machine trying to do the import
2. Run LANDesk.ServiceDesk.Integration.exe as Administrator. This registers DLLs and creates entries for the COM+ applications.
If you have already done that.. verify that your data connection does successfully connect to your core. Run a test to make sure it's successful.
I ran across this discussion from a while back. Even though it's for LDMS 9.0 sp2 and LDSD 7.4, I think it may provide some guidance to a solution:
Nice find Allen.
I ran LANDesk.ServiceDesk.Integration.exe as Administrator and verified it worked through the following log. I also copied Landesk.ManagmentSuite.Diagnostics.log4net file from LDMS Server to LDSD Program files\Landesk\Service Desk.
I can query the data connection in service desk and see the LDMS data but the import still does not work.
5/15/2013 8:54:20 AM :: Started integration process...
5/15/2013 8:54:20 AM :: Is 64 bit OS: True
5/15/2013 8:54:20 AM :: Is Console: True
5/15/2013 8:54:20 AM :: Product Version: 220.127.116.110
5/15/2013 8:54:20 AM :: ServicePack: 0
5/15/2013 8:54:20 AM :: Is Valid Version: True
5/15/2013 8:54:23 AM :: Found COM+ Application: LANDesk
5/15/2013 8:54:24 AM :: Imported component: LANDesk.ManagementSuite.Sdk.Database
5/15/2013 8:54:24 AM :: Imported component: LANDesk.ManagementSuite.Sdk.Inventory
5/15/2013 8:54:24 AM :: Imported component: LANDesk.ManagementSuite.Sdk.Query
5/15/2013 8:54:24 AM :: Imported component: LANDesk.ManagementSuite.Sdk.Schema
5/15/2013 8:54:24 AM :: Integration complete.
Try mapping 1 item at a time. I would start with mapping just the device name from LDMS to Service Desk and do a test import to see if you get results. It's possible a mapping is NULL and it's throwing everything else off.
If that doesn't render any results from the test, it might be worth a call to support to see if there is anything they can add.
I created a new data connection for testing. By default it has the Device Name and ID included and I am not able to remove either. I mapped a new import on this data connection and have the same issue.
From the log it shows that it takes 2 minutes to decide there is nothing to import. This suggests that this is the Console (or Data Import service) timig out after 2 minutes but it is actually going to take longer to get all the source data.
See this document for more information and how to increase the timeout to fix this: Nothing is imported (0 items found) on a data import with a very large amount of source data..
The webservice timeout was the fix. It had to be set all the way up to 1200000 before the import would work due to a large database.