I'm probably just missing something really easy here, but I am trying to use provisioning to deploy a Win7X64 image to a new Dell Optiplex 9010. with Landesk 9.5
- To capture the image, I followed the instructions in the following article: http://community.landesk.com/support/docs/DOC-23248
- Then to deploy the image, I used the following article: http://community.landesk.com/support/docs/DOC-27038
- I used the Unattend file and the provisioning files included with the article.
- I have also tried to deploy with this article using the same image but with OSD: http://community.landesk.com/support/docs/DOC-23277
Win PE loads, and it all goes well initially,
- Loads t he template
- it cleans the partitions so there is just a single partition on the disk.
- the 2nd partition action which I'm assuming makes the first 100mb bootable system partition is where it fails.. it gives me error: [80000000H] An unknown error occured. If the problem persists, contact your administrator.
Execute result: return: -1
Tgen the action ends. I'm assuming it's running into some kind of difficulty creating the new partitions but I am not sure what to do. if I'm missing something in my script, or if it's something in the machine itself, or what.
I have tried it on two seperate computers, both same optiplex models so the hardware would be identical and both brand new. I've tried disabiling the CD drive to make sure that wasn't conflicting, but still not sure what else to try. Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated..
provisioning.log.zip 6.0 K