2 Replies Latest reply on Jun 2, 2008 3:30 PM by thelmt

max number of additional host names?

Rookie

I have my LDMG setup and running and multiple sites are able to connect successfully through the LDMG, however, I have a new site that just isn't playing nice.  I've added the IP address of the NAT to the "Additional Host Names" line in Gateway Services and saved it, but I continue to get the SSL 14 mismatch errors.  I was curious if there was a max number of entries for the field?  Currently I only have 6 or 7 addtional hosts specified.

Thanks,

• 1. Re: max number of additional host names?
          Rookie

Found we had a network issue that was causing issues, so was able to get the certificates through normally.  Now I have a new problem with the agent connecitons.

• 2. Re: max number of additional host names?
            Rookie

Bumping this post, just found when I'm looking at the brokerconfig test connectivity results, that the IP address I'm adding to the Additional Host Names field is not showing up.  Here is the line from the test output:

16:56.796   Certificate name mismatch.  Expected name 216.151.12.173.  Common name ldgateway.rgs.com.  Alternate names ldgateway.rgs.com ldgateway 192.168.2.105 192.168.16.76 164.3.18.21 182.35.24.130 78.27.232.179 103.204.154.188

so I would expect to see 216.151.12.173 appended to the end of the line, but it's obviously not finding it.  So I guess my original question comes into play; Is there a max number of alternate hostnames that can be listed for the ldgateway?

Thanks.