I don't know if it is allow to post this information... But here is the way you can edit the SQL server information.
1. Stop the enterprise service
2. Navigate to Wavelink\AvalancheMC\lib\ directory and find Avalanchesupport.jar file
3. Save a copy of this file, you don't know when you need it...
4. Either rename to .zip or open with 7-zip
5. Edit the 3x “dao-....” and 1x "quartz..." files. Enter in all the 4 files the new Username and Password.
6. Start the enterprise service
We have gone through the files and can see how this is possible. At the moment, we don't have a cause to test this but if the time comes that we do need to, I am very grateful for the information.