7 Replies Latest reply on Oct 11, 2013 4:47 PM by Maag

Wavelink Monitor.exe error

Rookie

How do I prevent or fix wavelink Monitor.exe error. It  prevents my device from warn reboot.

Where can I find all the logs for package deployed on MC75?

• 1. Re: Wavelink Monitor.exe error
          cachilli SupportEmployee

Can you tell me a little more about the device and software loaded on it?

Device OS and Version

Enabler version installed

Was the enabler installed to the default location?

• 2. Re: Wavelink Monitor.exe error
            Rookie

I build my package using package builder. The whole build is for an EMR.

Enabler version: 5.3-20

Yes enabler was installed at default.

• 3. Re: Wavelink Monitor.exe error
              cachilli SupportEmployee

How was the enabler installed to the device? was it through Active Sync or Avalanche? When do you see this error happen? what is this package you are refering to?

• 4. Re: Wavelink Monitor.exe error
                Rookie

I am having a similar issue on a 9190 device.  We are upgrading the enabler from 5.0.14 (installed with Activesync), then upgrading the enabler to 5.3-20 via Avalanche.  We are also pushing a supercab update, etc.  After the reboot after installing the files, the Enabler opens up, shortly after, crash occurs with the Activesync message Monitor.exe, blah blah, would you like to Send this to...After we warm boot it, it appears to work fine, not sure what is causing the crash though

Any help would be appreciated, thank you in advance

• 5. Re: Wavelink Monitor.exe error
                  SupportEmployee

Do you have a network profile that you are pushing to the device as well?

• 6. Re: Wavelink Monitor.exe error
                    Rookie

Yes.  We just discovered yesterday that the monitor crash appears to be linked to that.  When we are not pushing a network profile with it, it works just fine.  Can you explain why this happens, and how we can get around it.  We will be moving a lot of guns from an old server to a new server and I am entertaining the idea of disabling the network profile until the migration is over, then enable the network profile again, just not sure what the repercussions are, or if there is another way to handle the network profile.  Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

• 7. Re: Wavelink Monitor.exe error
                      SupportEmployee

I am sorry but cannot answer this question for you. This would require testing, reproducing the issue, capturing logs, etc.. Would you mind opening a case so these details can be gathered? We would like to get to the bottom of this. Sorry for the delayed response..