I'm getting the same thing in my production domain, but not in my DEV domain. It's IIS on the point core that's the problem. My production and DEV domain both had SmartVue 1.0 operational and displaying data.
I'm digging into it as well. Any suggestions are appreciated.
Think I have more issues then just Data. I can see initial data using Chrome, but never updates. Under Software Browsers I only see IE, even after I installed Chrome, ran inventroy, and LDGatherData. My other issues is IE 9, 10, 11 (Beta) gives an error that it can't load Data List and Time Filter lists. Chrome does. May open a tivket with support at some point.
I uninstalled SmartVue and re-installed and now I recieve a http 500 error. I'm tired of fighting with it, going to create a support ticket and find out how to uninstall smartvue manually.
Exception Details: System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error.
[WebException: The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error.]
LANDesk.SmartVue.WebConsole.Common.WebBaseClass.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +204
LANDesk.SmartVue.WebConsole.UI.BaseClass.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +13
LANDesk.SmartVue.WebConsole.UI.index.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +13
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +2207
Well I opened a ticket with support but corrected my issue. SmartVue folder was not shared. As soon as I setup sharing and ran LDGatherData.exe, it posted the updated info
08/01/2013 11:33:33 INFO 9432:1 RollingLog : Posting data to http://KCICSLDKWS-D1/SmartVueData/Usage
Back to not working again. So sharing it's it. Do not understand why it worked once.