3 Replies Latest reply on May 27, 2008 6:26 AM by phoffmann

Error when deploying images...

I am receiving this error every time I try to deploy an image...

Any idea what is causing this?

"PC530","ERR_Fail",-1917386753,0:05:38,22/05/2008 5:47:59 PM,22/05/2008 5:53:37 PM,"RunBatch -1 h:\osd\imaging imagew.exe /RN /O i:\images\Depts\OPERAT~1\PC53000.IMG, STATUS FACILITY=3510, SYNC"

; "Job Complete","0 Done","1 Failed","0 Off","0 Unknown"

I cant figure it out?

• 1. Re: Error when deploying images...
          bhadzik Apprentice

I like to comment out the last command in the script that does a reboot, and try things by hand.

Open up a console, and run imagew.exe by itself, and try and point to your image. See if it gives you an error.

• 2. Re: Error when deploying images...
            Jason SupportEmployee

Without the full OSD log best guess is either you can not see the HDD or one or both of your shares did not map correctly.

As bhadzik stated REM out the reboot command and then try the cmd by hand to see if you get a different error

• 3. Re: Error when deploying images...
              phoffmann SupportEmployee

Easiest way to troubleshoot this, is to do it by hand.

Simply boot into a "WinPE Managed Boot", and open up a command-console when you're up, and run through the commands one by one.

In particular, check whether DISKPART can actually see the stuff on your drive - it's quite likely that a storage driver is needed if it can't (since - if we can't see a hard-drive, there's nothing to image to/from) :).

Paul Hoffmann

LANDesk EMEA Technical Lead.