Do you force them to reload, you need to just push the profiles from LANDesk. You also will want to make sure whether we do an add or a replace. Replace will replace any that are currently on the device.
this worked for me on a system i neede to re apply the profile to
To apply a Mac configuration profile with an agent setting update
This option can only be used if a Management Suite agent has already been installed on targeted Mac devices.
- Click Tools > Configuration > Agent settings.
- In the toolbar, click the Create a task button, then click Change settings.
- Assign a Task name and select scheduled task or policy.
- In the list beside Mac Configuration Profile, change the name in the Settings column to match the setting you want.
- Click OK.
- If you used a scheduled task, run the job.