4 Replies Latest reply on Dec 23, 2013 9:38 AM by cachilli

Script Error with Velocity Direct Connect to Host

Rookie

Ran into an issue this past weekend when our velocity server crashed, all devices started using the direct connect to host as planned.

However, once to the host (SAP), users would input their login credential and get stuck when they press logon.

I was able to replicate this on my laptop using a Velocity client and received the script error below.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,

Drew

Velocity Script Error.png

• 1. Re: Script Error with Velocity Direct Connect to Host
          Rookie

We have found that this issue did not exist in previous version of Velocity (1.0.04 for XP and 1.0.04 for Moto VC5090).

We are only encountering this issue in newer versions (1.0.2*). [Please ignore the pound signs that this forum is magically creating]

It appears the browser is interpreting "LoginFinForm" but the code (according to IE) only says "LoginForm".

var sap_pwd = document.MobileLoginForm.elements["sap-password"];

if (sap_pwd != null)

sap_pwd.value = document.MobileLoginForm.elements["sap-system-login-password"].value;

}

/* set action type ( query session ) */

document.MobileLoginForm.elements["sap-system-login-oninputprocessing"].value=action;

• 2. Re: Script Error with Velocity Direct Connect to Host
            cachilli SupportEmployee

It appears you had a ticket opened with support.. this would be the correct process on this issue.. if you can get us the actual page and a network trace that would be appreciated..

• 3. Re: Script Error with Velocity Direct Connect to Host
              Rookie

I have replied to an e-mail I received today in regards to the ticket opened with support.

My reply includes the trace and all of the source code behind our host login page.

I am not having any luck accessing my ticket in the support portal.

My guess is because it was submitted by a Wavelink employee and the filter is hardcoded to only show tickets submitted by me?

Support Portal.gif

• 4. Re: Script Error with Velocity Direct Connect to Host
                cachilli SupportEmployee

Drew,

I am not showing a community user ID that is tied to salesforce.. If you would like me to add a Community ID and send that to you. please let me know..