I've installed a new Core Server with 9.5 SP2
I try all the things i'm using with by Landesk 9.5 Production Server and i've problem with provisionning.
I deploy MDT masters with Landesk and i need to change some configurations files to point to the preferred server instead of the core.
I was using Replaceprefserv.exe to make these changes.
It seems that the format in preferredservers.dat has change (there's now a "Null" characater at the end).
So now, by configuration files aren't correct.
Is someone has encountered this problem or have a solution.
I think that tool was wrote by Landesk, it' was by previous integrator that give it to me.
I've the source code of the éxécutable, but it's a little bit complicate for me to do changes in it.