Follow the instructions listed in this document to get an inventory output scan from one of the devices not reporting the LDAP Location:
You can review the output file when it's completed to validate if any of the LDAP information was reported. If there is LDAP location information in the output file and you don't see it reflected in the device's inventory on the core you should open a support case.
We did this on 2 machines with the new agents and it is not contained in the output files. Computer Location is there but not LDAP Location.
Also we have also found that the data under LDAP Groups->Primary Owner is incorrect and the data in there appears to be some sort of bug. It is repeating the same lines over and over and the security groups list is not there.
I have not found accurate information under LDAP Groups on any of our new 9.5 SP2 agents. This is true across multiple LANDesk cores that we have across multiple domains.
The 9.0 SP4 agents that we still have active are reporting this correctly however. Anybody else seeing this?
We just applied ld94-cp_base-2014-0417 and now our ldap group information isn't populating for machines. Of course we have tasks scheduled based on this information that no long populate properly.
Did you find a resolution?
We had to basically back rev ldapwhoami.exe and ldapinfo.dll to 9.5 flat. We did it via a custom vulnerability with autofix so that it puts the files back a version. You could probably find a way to put it into the agent installs but we didn't try. Below are the files we went back to. We haven't tried 9.5 SP3 that they just came out with.
You should be able to change out these 2 files and run full inventory scans until you find a stable pair.
Replacing those two files worked like a charm If you also replace them in ldlogon and rebuild your client they will become apart of the build. LANDesk tech wanted me to change domain controllers. With my luck I would have lost all my queries to AD. Thank you so much.
While using the 9.5 flat ldapwhoami and ldapinfo.dll as workaround fixes your problem. The best thing to do is upgrade to 9.5 sp3 or install the 0625 component patch.