2 Replies Latest reply on May 27, 2014 11:00 AM by rmilligan

HII task not in template?

Rookie

I downloaded the unattend and provisioning template from http://community.landesk.com/support/docs/DOC-27038 and was following the steps outlined in a Provisioning document from one of the landing pages, but under Post-OS installation, there is no HII task, only Inject script and CTOS. Any idea on what gives?

• 1. Re: HII task not in template?
          Tanner Lindsay SupportEmployee

Looking at that document, it appears someone else made the same comment in the comments section of the document. It appears it was left out intentionally because it is a single action that can be added as/if needed. You should be able to just add the action to your template.

• 2. Re: HII task not in template?
            Rookie

I didn't notice the comment, but I did figure out I could just add the task. I was worried that the task would require more setup than I had the knowledge for, but it's pretty straightforward.

I still can't get the image to deploy, I've been trying to figure out how to pull log files off the failed client, but am not having much success. May have to just try and turn on logging on the core. The provisioning log doesn't give me any useful information at all that I can see.