I am going to be migrating a site from being managed by a 9.0 Core to a 9.5 core, with the next step being the agent deployment.
All of the endpoints currently have a 9.0 agent installed.
What is the best method for rolling out the 9.5 agent please?
- Advanced Agent with the msi being pushed by Group Policy?
- Use the 9.0 core to push the new agent?
- Is this possible? Would the old agent stop working half way through and not complete the task?
- Will it be necessary to run a UninstallWinClient /FORCECLEAN ?
- Or will installing the new agent only be sufficient (I believe installing a new agent removes the old one first)
Any advice greatfully received.