2 Replies Latest reply on Jun 24, 2014 1:51 PM by jw_wi

Landesk HII

Rookie

When I open my HII Driver Management, there are no files there. If I go to assign, there will be an inventory of the drivers for a model there that I am working on. If do Build library that work fine and show results like it should be. I am working on setting up provisioning but having issues with installing drivers. How to get the drivers to appear in the HII Driver Management? Any thoughts on how to fix this?

Thanks,

• 1. Re: Landesk HII
          Apprentice

Depends on version, but I am running 9.5 (no SP), and I have better luck doing the HII from the core server.  I drop the files in the \\coreserer\ldmain\landesk\files\drivers folder.  Under this folder I have folders named, Dell, HP, Lenovo, and Intel.  Under these folders I place the model specific drivers.  Then I point the HII Driver Repository Manager to this folder.  It then generates the Drivers.db3 file.  There should be a default Drivers.db3 file in this folder.  I like to backup this file, so that I can easily go back to the previous version.  You get to the HII Driver Repository Manager through the OS Deployment Screen.

1 of 1 people found this helpful
          • 2. Re: Landesk HII
            Rookie

Thanks