3 Replies Latest reply on Aug 15, 2014 10:05 AM by nrasmussen

Wavelink Starting Automatically

Rookie

Hello

We have a Motorola Symbol MC9090 and from some days ago the WaveLink software started to start automatically and I don't know how to return to the Windows Mobile main screen to access the other programs. I tried to restart the machine but it didn't work. Now the only screen it shows is one written: No Host Connection <Enter> to Connect

Follow a screen shot attached to this discussion.

Anyone knows how can I get out of this screen?

foto.JPG

• 1. Re: Wavelink Starting Automatically
          nrasmussen SupportEmployee

Hello,

There are a few ways which you can get out of a fully locked session of TE.

The first would be if you have configured a program exit key.  This is in the emulation parameters of the TE client under Emulation>Common>Program Exit Key.  By default there is no value configured, so you would need to change the configuration then re push the config via active sync or Avalanche.

The other options would be if you set a menu toggle key, or a toggle application key.  Both off these are also in the emulation parameters but have no value by default.

Emulation>Common>Toggle Application (This will minimize TE to the background)

Emulation>Display>Menu Toggle Key ( This will toggle the TE menu from which you can select to exit).

Regards,

Nick

• 2. Re: Wavelink Starting Automatically
            Rookie

Hi Nick

Thank you for the reply. I about the re-push the configuration, The way to do that is pushing the SD card into a PC and use ActiveSync? I saw that the wireless is off and I don't know how to turn the bluetooth in.

• 3. Re: Wavelink Starting Automatically
              nrasmussen SupportEmployee

Hello,

Typically you activesync the device to your PC then use the config only option to push the changes to the device.

If you are updating the files manually please see the following document that discuses all the files involved in configuration : How to extract TelnetCE configuration from a device

Regards,

Nick