Do you just need to target your MSI deployment to an LDAP Group? If so...
- In the Management Suite Console, Under Network View, right-click on Directory and select "Manage Directory".
- Click "Add", Enter the name of your LDAP server and credentials. Click OK. Click Close
- Expand Directory, expand the server added, expand Browse Directory.
- Locate the group or user you would like to target using LDAP.
- Right-click on the group and select "New Query..."
- If you would like to test the query please do so, click Save and name the query. Click Save and then Close.
- Go back to Directory, expand "Saved Queries"
- Locate your query and drag and drop it onto the task you'd like to target to the query.
- Start the task.
Let me know if you have any other questions.
That is a way to do it and I appreciate your showing the steps. When I watched the video several months ago, the demonstrator right-clicked on I think a distribution package and the option to publish in Active Directory was right there, which we are missing.