3 Replies Latest reply on Oct 26, 2014 8:02 PM by dmshimself

Create Incident from User window

Apprentice

Hi,

I have to let analyst to have possibility to create a ticket from user windows

I added a new relation user incident and propose the "create incident" action

From this screen (user windows) analyst want to create an incident copying over the user as the raise user

How can I do this please

Thanks for suggestions

Best regards

• 1. Re: Create Incident from User window
          dmshimself ITSMMVPGroup

The user object isn't a lifecycle-able object, so I don't think you are going to be able to do this.  Is there a particular reason they cannot just log the incident in the usual way?

• 2. Re: Create Incident from User window
            Apprentice

Hi

thank you for replying this. The need is to send to a telephony application a list of users ( query  results url) then an operator select a user and can then create directly incident populated with user information ( name, last name , region department etc....)

I found a better solution that is to send url incident creation with user guid like this :

Http//server/ldsdinstance/wd/object/wd/object/create.rails?class_name=IncidentManagement.Incident&lifecycle_name=NewProcess111&&attributes=RaiseUser-guid.

Telephony application just need to match telephone number with user guid from ldsd table.

Regards

1 of 1 people found this helpful
            • 3. Re: Create Incident from User window
              dmshimself ITSMMVPGroup

Glad you have a way.  You could also use the mashup features of LDSD or the API if you have it to allow the telephone app to do this.

1 of 1 people found this helpful