4 Replies Latest reply on Dec 16, 2014 5:33 AM by escott0699

User Report....

escott0699 Apprentice

Looking for a way to report on all the devices that a particular user is associated with.

as of now management suite outputs line items for each device..i would like to have a line item for each user and the device that's associated with them...

• 1. Re: User Report....
          Tanner Lindsay SupportEmployee

Is this kinda what you are looking for?

UserView.png

This is from my 9.6 Core (I think it is also in one of the 9.5 Service Packs). This is in the Console as part of the Network View below the devices. You can select the user and see the devices where they are the primary owner. We are also working on some other options to view by user, so if this isn't quite what you are looking for, stay tuned.

• 2. Re: User Report....
            escott0699 Apprentice

Yep i have seen this, however it doesn't allow you export the information in any way, or see it on an all user basis..

looking forward to what is coming next..

Thanks!

• 3. Re: User Report....
              Tanner Lindsay SupportEmployee

I'd be interested to hear from you what you would like to see or are imagining. I can then take that to the various parties working on this problem. Can you explain a bit more what you are looking for or how you might use it? Maybe some back of the napkin ideas of how that might work for you? Or point me at something similar? I'm asking because I want to make sure I understand what you are trying to do in the end and how we can meet that or not. Want to make sure I'm not missing something or not understanding.

• 4. Re: User Report....
                escott0699 Apprentice

Mostly i would want to see a report of all the user objects that LDMS knows about in it's database in a report where i can easily see all the devices associated to the user.  Then we could easily capture cost per user type of info...