2 Replies Latest reply on Dec 15, 2014 7:24 AM by rsterling

Computer.Login Name not updating

Apprentice

Hi everyone.

I have a fleet of abut 1050 computers.  LDMS 9.6 all the latest.  All the latest agents.

STILL (this has been happening for a while) Computer.Login Name is reporting the ORIGINAL name who first logged in to the PC.

I can run a /F /V /SYNC to no avail. I can send the agent again, to no avail.

All that works is to DELETE the contents of C:\Program Files\LANDesk\LDClient\Cache and C:\Program Files\LANDesk\LDClient\Data Once I do all is well.

Is this helpful or is this a bug?

• 1. Re: Computer.Login Name not updating
          SupportEmployee

rsterling,

There are some settings under Inventory that may have to change if deleting the record fixes it.  If you go to the core server, open the LANDESK Management Console.  Then Open Configure >> Services >> Inventory Tab.  If you look at the primary owner logins, this is the required amount of times that the machine has to scan with that user before it is changed.  You can also look at the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\LANDesk\Inventory\LogonHistory\Logons.  This reflects the last users that have logged on to that computer. 

• 2. Re: Computer.Login Name not updating
            Apprentice

I just changed my value from 10 down to 5.  I will let you know if that helps.  Thanks!