If connecting to SAP via browser installed on the device, will the same problem occurs?
Tested it some this morning with IE on the device, seemed to take a little more effort, but I got it to freeze.
Moto gave me a firmware update for $327 and then tried to pass the buck to Wavelink but I threw it back at them since it freezes in IE.
The chase continues.
MotorZebra balked again, washing their hands by saying that CE5 is no longer supported by Windows so there's nothing they can do.
A few users have reported a similar issue now when Velocity is first launching, saying that Velocity autolaunches from Enabler and then freezes over white.
They can view the blue Wavelink system tray bar, but that it is it.
Via the hotkeys they can jump over to a second session and it runs fine on session 2.
Perhaps that is a totally separate issue, but thought it was worth sharing.
We had the same problem with a CV41 running TelnetCE. Once we disabled and turned off the Bluetooth, the freezes went away. It was an incompatibility issue with the Bluetooth drivers and WCE. Just a thought.