I've run into a new problem that just came up within the last month. I am missing servers within my inventory lists and scopes. Yet when I remote to the server, I find the LANDesk Management applications installed, can manually run an inventory and security scan. No errors when the scans are completed and sending info to the core.
I have reinstalled the agent without any change.
My duplicate rules are simple. I only check for device name to validate duplicate.
I have restarted the server. I have manually restarted the Inventory service.
Right now I have three servers that are not showing up and one laptop. No pattern to why these three either.