3 Replies Latest reply on Mar 13, 2015 4:38 AM by Sue.Hinde

My query is not returning the correct results when querying asset management

Rookie

I am using version 7.5.0.8826.  I have a query set up which should give me a list of all assets that have been installed but where the asset didn't replace an existing asset, ie it was a new computer that was installed for a new member of staff, not a new computer that was installed to replace an old one as part of our 'refresh' program.  The query should list all assets that have been taken from stock (the status of our assets starts off as 'new - unassigned') and where the asset has been installed for a new member of staff (the status of which will have then been changed to 'live').  The query contains the following criteria:

screenshot of criteria.jpg

When I run the query though, although most of the assets listed do not have any data in the Replaced by BBC Asset attribute, there are a few that do and I don't understand why it has included these in the results.  Does anyone know why it includes some assets in the results when the attribute is not empty?