3 Replies Latest reply on Mar 25, 2015 2:47 AM by fehmi.mbarek

Print button not active

Rookie

Dear Colleagues,

I have created a very complex report via CrystalReports and it is related to the Asset-Management. Now I am ready to associate the report to the CI, but unfortunatly all CI's have the Print-Button inactive! I don't know why.

Anyone facing the same Problem?

CrystalReport_CI.jpg

Thx in advanced

• 1. Re: Print button not active
          dmshimself ITSMMVPGroup

What did you call the report and where did you put it?  For example the incident report to print needs to be called incidentmanagement.incident.rpt and needs to be in the webaccess reports area in programdata.  I suspect if Config items support printing, they would need to follow the same convention

• 2. Re: Print button not active
            elizabethcombrink Employee

That's printing from Console isn't it, so the naming rule is different from WebDesk and the location to store the report is different.

Webaccess / WebDesk:

File location is determined in  each web servers' config center within the web access application.

The name of the file needs to be module.class.rpt

Incidentmanagement.incident.rpt

Config._monitor.rpt for monitor type ci's ( I'm guessing a bit here but config is a bit diff)

You can also do incidentmanagement.note.rpt to print an incident note.

So to Console:

File location is set within Console in the crystal reports shortcut item

File name skips the module bit and is just

Incident.rpt

_monitor.rpt

I don't remember how to do note printing from Console, but you should really switch to weddesk!

• 3. Re: Print button not active
              Rookie

I named the report (via console) "Service-Steckbrief.rpt" and stored it on the "\\ApplicationServer\TPBerichte\Service-Steckbrief.rpt". I configured it in the console.