In the Avalanche Console, do you see the LDAP user under Tools - System Users? Maybe it's just the the syntax you use that's wrong?
Since a few days we have the same problem. Nothing changed and it stopped working on 8th June. Our Core is on 2012 R2 9.6 SP1. Today i have a remote session with landesk.
We ended up opening a ticket with landesk support. We ended up changing the AD user we were using to authenticate to LDAP and it started working again.
Thanks for your help, this has helped us in our live session.
You dont need a new account, you could changed back your old account. But you have to save first the new account. Maybe a curruption entry in aod database.
This has helped us ;o)
Apparently there was some corruption in AOD. Changing the user for LDAP in AOD then back to the original user clears the issue.
See the following link :