This content has been marked as final. Show 1 reply
A couple of answers to this -
- How long is Location Data stored? - Still investigating. I'm not sure about this one.
- Where is it stored? – Currently in the US but we plan to have an EMEA data centre very soon.
- How we can access and view it? - From the device properties, click on the location icon. Once it opens the map, click on the device and then chose "history" from the pop up.
- How often the devices return location information - As often as it checks in—usually 24hrs.
- Can you still "geo-fence" with Location switched off. - No.
- I’d heard that it was possible to create web links in the portal that would tunnel through the CSA, do you know if this is possible? - No, that is not possible. If you wrap an app you can get it to communicate through the CSA, but portal does not. If you authenticate into portal with AD credentials, then it will pass through those credentials when you view a link within portal, but that still isn't going through the CSA.