5 Replies Latest reply on Jun 17, 2015 2:26 AM by Stu McNeill

Find Open Requests for Terminated User

Jamie Cannon ITSMMVPGroup

I have a question for my community peeps.  I need to be able to write a calculation, filter or query that will show me all the open tickets in a subscribed status for a terminated user.

Here is my scenario:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jamie Cannon is an employee and over time creates requests and those CIs get linked to him.  We'll just say Request 10, 20, 30, 40 & 50 are his.

Now, HR request 100 comes in and lists Jamie Cannon as being a User to be terminated.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How can I write something that will look at ticket 100 and see Jamie Cannon and say OH, he has tickets 10, 20, 30, 40 and 50 still opened?

I need to be able say Show me all tickets where {_TerminatedUserAccount} == {RaiseUser}.  I know this won't work directly on Request because it's looking to compare those fields on the same form.

Ping me if you need more details.  This should be pretty straight forward.. I'm just not seeing it.

Thanks everyone!