To show the UI you have to enable that in the Distribution and Patch settings you have assigned to the task. To do this follow these steps:
- In the Management Suite Console, under the Agent Settings, expand My Agent Settings.
- Right click on the Distribution and Patch node, and select "New..."
- Go to the "Distribution-only settings" page, and check the box for "Display Full package Interface"
- Configure other settings as desired. Save Settings.
- Go to the Scheduled Task, right click on the task and select "Properties"
- Go to the "Agent Settings" page.
- Under the Distribution and Patch settings select the new setting you just created. Save the task.
- Restart the task, and run it one the client.
You should now see the UI when the task runs. However, I would recommend configuring the package so that it can run entirely silent in the future.
Thank you Bryce, It took me a while to get to test this again due to a mayor problem that stopped me from doing it earlier.
Your help is appreciated.