Do you have Selection Criteria governing the folder? Maybe the device that is remaining in the particular folder matches the Selection Criteria for that folder.
I have selection criteria on the sub-folders. The devices are located in the main folder. So when I move devices to one of the sub folder, not all devices that I selected are moved. But again, this not happening all the time. I'm just curious of what was the reason why. Thanks for the reply.
Try looking at the last contact time vs the time of the deployment. After you move devices to a new folder, a deployment must be done before they check back in to the Avalanche server. Otherwise, they go back to the original folder. But if that doesn't look to be the case, give us a call on the support line and we will be happy to get a ticket started to take a deeper look into this problem.
So I moved devices around just to do some test. Looks like everything's working fine this time. They only thing I can think of is under my main folder, I created a mobile device group with MAC address as selection criteria. So after I moved the devices to their respective folder, and deleted the mobile device group, everything's working fine. Thanks for the help guys!