1. A preferred server can be any machine with a share (read only) correct?
2. Does it needs to have an agent?
4. Which account should be used for this share? Since we need to enter the credentials in the preferred server settings, would this be a local account? but wouldn't this credentials be passed creating a security risk?
3. A replicator is yet another machine that serves just as controller?
4. The source is the Core (or preferred server where the files will be taken from)?
I appreciate your recommendations.