I opened a case with LANDesk support for a Motorola Moto X not displaying the message body for received emails, that issue was not resolved, the end-user replaced the phone with a Samsung. I now have a new user with a Motorola XT1254, Moto Droid Turbo with the same symptom. I am beginning to wondering if there is an issue with LetMobile and some Motorola Droid device compatibility.
When a user attempts to read the received email, they are able to view the sender, time, date, but the message body is blank, there is no LetMobile login link.
I have tried the following...
1. Open the app drawer and select "settings"
2. Find the option labeled "Apps" (It is usually under general settings)
3. Tap or scroll to the tab "All"
4. Scroll through until you find the name of the app that you use for your email. (This could be the default "email" app or "Outlook" depending on what you use) Tap on the name of the app once you have found it.
5. Below you will see a button labeled "Clear Data", tap that,
6. It will give you a confirmation box, tap "Yes". (This states that it is going to remove all the data associated with that app so you will have to setup your email account on the device again)
7. Now that it has been cleared, Hit the home button on your device and open the app drawer again.
8. Tap the email app that you use, and just cleared, to open it.
9. The app will then ask you for all the email account's information. Enter that information accordingly.
10. Once the email account has been setup again, verify if the issue has been resolved.
Deleting the device and re-adding in LetMobile
Resetting the device to Factory settings, and re-adding LetMobile